Dental Implants in Spring Valley, CA
Do you have a missing tooth or missing teeth? Do you find yourself reluctant to smile or avoiding going places where people might bring out their camera phones and start snapping photos of you? Are you having a hard time chewing or eating because you have a missing tooth or missing teeth? Are your teeth getting worn down, compensating for the lost tooth in your smile?
Dental implants are one of the most remarkable dental procedures — they can make it seem like you’ve almost grown a new tooth! This is an amazing implant dentistry procedure, comprising a tooth implant or dental implants can complete your smile in a permanent, sturdy and beautiful way.
What is a tooth implant or dental implants?
Simply put, a tooth implant is a metal post that is placed into your jaw that fuses with your jawbone. The metal dental implant fusing takes 3-6 months. During that time, a temporary crown will be placed into your mouth. Once the tooth implant is healed, Dr. William Boyer will place a dental crown onto the tooth implant and then, voila! It’s as if you grew a new tooth!
Implant dentistry really is a game changer as dental implants can be used for a variety of dental procedures.
- A tooth implant can replace a single missing tooth with a dental crown in the gap in your smile.
- Dental implants can attach a dental bridge very sturdily.
- Dental implants can secure full or partial dentures.
There are many advantages to accessing implant dentistry procedures.
- Dental implants can restore your facial structure by filling out your smile.
- A tooth implant can keep your other teeth from shifting.
- They can make chewing and eating easier.
- A tooth implant is permanent.
- They do not require any extra care. Simply brush and floss as usual, and see your dentist regularly.
Implant dentistry really has offered a life-changing option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth. If you are interested in an implant dentistry procedure in Spring Valley, call today or contact us here! Of course, you can also fill out an appointment request! We would love to visit with you.